Hawaiian Shamanism Teawaitu
Awaiku - Hawaiian Angels
Awaiku Hawaiian Angels seminar
with T. Pomaikai Mocna
Ia Awaiku ka ua i Lanikeha
Ka ua ma'awe au e Kane
E Kane pakanaka, Kane pamakana
Mahana kaua ia oe, e Kane
Awaiku is a Spiritual Nature of Human being - according ancient Hawaiian traditions. Awaiku home is Lanikeha, the High Sky.
Forgotten in oridinary human existence, after practice can be seen in visible shapes and condensate in human forms. Usually take forms which are recognize by children. Symbols of Awaiku are Stars on the sky in the early morning.
In old Grece angelos meant messenger. In ancient Summer Awaiku were called Anu-naki - comming from the Sky. In Hebrew traditions Angel - Malakh meant Guide, Helper.
For Hawaiian shamans Awaiku are representing our Spiritual Nature, which extent us beyond known human reality.. Awaiku came from Kahiki Na , where everything was in balance.
Kahunas were activating Awaiku evergy for healing purposes as well as for helping in extraordinary life situation.
Teawaitu seminare helps:
* understand meaning of Awaiku in Hawaiian traditions
* diferenciate between Awaiku and Angels in western culture
* learn to understand own human nature
* teaches to use forgotten abilities
* open Spiritual part of Human nature
* help to create healthy balance between "ego" and spiritual nature
* Open "gates" to different aspects of reality and more... :-)
for Spiritual Awareness...
Training " Awaiku - Hawaiian Shamanism Teawaitu" author: T.Pomaikai Mocna © copyrights 1990 - 2013