He ola i ka leo ka-hea... Hawaiian people will offer you hospitality and care, a Traveller..
Learning from Hawaiian people
Aloha and Pono values in everyday Life
Animals & Nature as Teachers
Learning how to respect & to be grateful
Experience Polynesian Culture
Cultural Center of Polynesia
- cultural events from Polynesian islands:
- New Zeland, Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, Marquesas and Hawaii
- great movies about traditional events on Hawaii
- traditional Polynesian music and dance
- plants used by Kahunas Lapau lapa'au in old times
- jungle & waterfalls
- fantastic beaches
- sea salt collecting
- hula dance practice
Traditional Ho'oponopono - healing relationships
- living and cooperating within Ohana
- use in life values of Aloha & Pono
Quiet is better than noisy
Happy is better than powerful
We all share Life...
Expedition is a free practice for students only due to specific need for respect & pono actions.